Strawberry Whey Protein Pudding
A simple protein pudding can make your day when you want to indulge your sweet tooth. Here is a fast and easy way to make one.
- 200g of gelatine (strawberry)
- 2 scoops of strawberry whey protein
- 100 ml of water
- Suggestion: combine your favourite whey and gelatine flavours
- Mix all ingredients in blender until you get a consistent and creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a dessert cup and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Decorate with your favourite fresh fruit before serving.
- Energy: 228 kcal
- Protein: 44 g
- Carbs: 4 g
- Fats: 4 g