Fit Ready, Probiotics Protein Biscuits
Home made fitness biscuits with extra protein? It is not only possible, but really easy to prepare. Here is how to make them.
- 2 scoops of whey protein with probiotics
- 1 soup spoon of peanut butter
- 1 tea spoon of coconut oil
- 1 tea spoon of cinnamon
- 1 whole egg
- 1 coffee spoon of vanilla essence
- Mix / blend the whey protein with probiotics with the peanut butter, and add in coconut oil
- Add in cinnamon, the whole egg, the egg white, and the vanilla essence
- Stir the mix with a spatula until you reach a homogeneous paste texture
- On a board covered with vegetal paper, place small portions of the paste mixture 2.5 cm apart each, giving them your desired biscuit shape
- Leave in oven for no longer than 15-20 minutes, at 180º.
- Leave them to cool down for a bit, and get ready to indulge your delicious probiotic protein biscuits.
- Energy: 430.5 kcal
- Proteins: 50 g
- Carbs: 5 g
- Fats: 21 g