Banana Split Chocolate Oats & Whey Pancakes
Goldnutrition's Banana split Oats and Whey chocolate pancakes is a super easy and quick recipe to prepare. The pancakes are fluffy and rich in protein, taste great and are as healthy as it gets.
- 60g of Oats & Whey chocolate flavour
- 150g of egg whites
- 100ml of chocolate syrup or melted chocolate
- 1 small spoon of cinnamon
- extra virgin olive oil, or coconut oil
- 2 bananas
- Blend the oats and whey with the egg whites and cinnamon, until you reach a homogeneous paste consistency.
- Place the paste in a non stick skillet, and add one small spoon of coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook the pancakes both side until you achieve a golden colour
- Add the sliced bananas and pour the melted chocolate / syrup
- Ready to eat